Friday, June 1, 2012

Doodle Pantry Release

Happy 1st of June...and that means a new release of some ADORABLE digi sets at Doodle Pantry. I am thrilled and honored to be working with these wonderful creations. First is the set USA Birdie. Doesn't he just make you want to say Awwwww?!! Go ahead, I did!!! I used the color version as well as one of the digi papers. I wanted to do a loose interpretation of a flag as my background. When I couldn't get my sentiment to fit, I cut it up into pieces and found the perfect place!!

Next up is a previously released set that has now been colored called Patriotic Eagle. I wanted to say I made a single layer card, but I guess that isn't quite true now is it?!!! The eagle and sentiment were merged together for a very clean and simple look. I added two of my favorite embellies - twine and sewing.

 I made a set of four of these cards to include in my shipment to OWH. Read all about this wonderful organization HERE.

 Last minute I also decided to create with this gorgeous set, Sea Shells. This set brought back so many fond memories of a house we rented by that name on the Outer Banks. It was a beautiful, secluded house right across from the ocean. I used the color version here as well along with one of the papers that are included. 

These are just a small portion of all the wonderful creations to inspire you. Check out the entire new release HERE. Did you notice the set free with purchase, Jug & Bucket? Love it! Also, be sure and visit the Doodle Pantry Blog later today for our monthly challenge. As always, there's a freebie set there for all who participate! 

10 comments:

Barb said...

As always Linda, your cards are to DIE FOR!!! Awesome work my friend!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, not one but three beauties! I especially love your set of cards using the Eagle image -- elegant simplicity at its best! Awesome selection of samples!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous cards, love all three, especially the sea shells, I was wondering how to showcase them, yours is great!

Marsha said...

Great cards. Aren't you so excited about the Doodle Pantry Images this month? - so many that we can use for OWH cards. Yeah!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Totally inspirational card - love the cute bird especially with the ribbon embellishment you made.

AllisonG said...

So many wonderful cards! I like your interpretation of the flag background on your USA Birdie card - very clever.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Wow! All three of your creations are wonderful! I love the simplicity of the eagle cards and the coloring of the other two. You are so ready for the holiday!
Hugs,
Georgia

Dawn Frost said...

My Goodness Linda you've been very busy! Great cards, I just love how simple, yet elegant the Eagle cards are!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow Linda, not one but three beauties! What a beautiful collection of cards. LOVE them all!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...three cards and each one is fabulous....couldn't begin to choose a favorite.