Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weddings and Tractors

What do weddings and tractors have in common? Why they're part of the new digital release from Clear Dollar Stamps this month. So many wonderful sets from the most talented artists! And here's the dear sweet Charlie, getting married to his true love Charliene in the set Charlie Bride and Groom. I used the colored image and papers because it makes such quick and fabulous cards. Love the cowboy theme!

This is from the set Got Tractor, again in the color version. This is beyond words perfect for my brother-in-law whose birthday is coming up in a few days. I used one of the papers that's included plus some scraps that I never seem to run out of!! I used a tractor brad that I got from Clear Dollar Stamps, and you can find it HERE. There are lots more wonderful sets to choose from this month that I know you will enjoy.  

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey there, Linda! I'm loving your cards. . .you always nail the precolored digis, my friend :D

Little C's Creations said...

Love your projects that you've created, linda! Have a blessed day!! Aloha, Jen

Lisa Lara said...

Very classy creations Loo and such style.