Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tic Tac Toe

This is my third post today. After you're done reading and commenting on this one, please scroll down and see what else I have created. This is a super fun challenge we have for you at the Fresh Brewed Blog. We're playing a little tic tac toe! And, this is the first challenge of the month so that means it's a prize challenge!!!

For my card, I went straight across the middle of the grid, using buttons, a Fresh Brewed Designs image, and patterned paper. My image is called Latte Party and you can find it HERE. I really had to search for the right color of buttons then was thrilled to find them so small, they're perfect! And the pattern paper is by Jillibean Soup, the Spotted Owl Soup collection. I wanted to girly it up a touch from the blues and browns, so I added the lace. So fun to make!! And I know you'll have fun too playing along with our game of tic tac toe on the Fresh Brewed Blog.  

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOOOOVE This card Linda! The colors are just so fun and happy! And those tiny buttons are perfect! Glad you found them :) Beautiful stitching as always. That is how I am going to party today! Well, minus the sweets. I don't need those today. :) I have been bad this week and have eaten my weight in cheesecake and chocolate and things while getting all of my other work done. Seems like coffee and sweets is how I survive. Today is a coffee and Zumba day! HA!!!

Big hugs
Heather

VanessaB said...

cute cute card! one of my favorite fbd digis and i love the colors you chose. :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, what a fabulous card, your stitching is absolutely marvelous Love this creation!

Marjo said...

Yummy card, hugs Marjo