Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sweet Get Well Wishes

 A sweet Wednesday "Hello" to you all. I have a new sketch to share with you from Arlana at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Yes, it's another fun one! I have a blast working with her sketches!! 


 Our sponsor is a blast too, the wonderful Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique. She is so very generous, offering our winner 6 FREE images of their choice!! How fun, but let me warn you, it's not easy picking just 6 because they are all so wonderful!!!

 Here's my card using the wonderful image Nurse Grace. She is so adorable and sure to put a smile on anyone's face who needs a pick-me-up. I used a ric rak die, scraps of paper, and layered up several felt flowers. The embellishment in the center of the flower is a little button brad (so cute!). Hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  


8 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, I do love your wonderful new blog colours they look lovely. Your card is so cute with Nurse Grace what a great idea for a get well card either a masculine or feminine card, great colours as well. Take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

just the cutest get well card. Love you papers and and super coloring.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Such a sweet get well card. I love the little flower. This would be a cute one to send to Geneveive. I feel so bad for her. I love your colors. One of my favorite color combos. Havbe a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Arlana 11426 said...

Linda Nurse Grace is just the sweetest. I love the colors that you used. Your add flowers make is just so sweet. Makes such a Sweet get well card. Yes and I too hope Geneveive get well soon got to be no fun!!! Well Linda your card is just the Sweetest ever have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Jeannie said...

Little Grace would sure make me feel better - she's just adorable! Love the pink and red too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Patti P. said...

Linda, this should cheer anyone up right away. Love the die and those felt layers, that makes a beautiful flower.
Hope you are having a great week.
hugs....

Glenda Atkins said...

Great cheer me up ,get well card. Adorable image,she is so cute,and fab colours!

Sharon Basel said...

This is terrific Linda. You always have the most interesting combinations of papers and patterns and this time they are really cool together and with the image. Really great card!
Hugs, Sharon