Sunday, May 6, 2012

Great Job

What a gorgeous Sunday afternoon. Perfect day to be outside doing yard and landscaping work. Oh well, I'm inside making cards instead!!! Hehehe!! I got to be a guest DT member again at Quirky Crafts and I hope you get a chance to play along. The challenge for the next two weeks is Blue and Brown Masculine. Paper Pretties is sponsoring, providing the winner with 6 digi images of their choice. I was lucky enough to work with this sweetie, Super Cooper. Who could resist this cutie of a super hero!! I used Copic markers on him and some Basic Grey paper. He just makes me smile. Like I said, I hope you can join us at Quirky Crafts for this awesome challenge. 

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Aaaah what a superhero, every boy I know has dressed up as one sooner or later. My son loved to dress up (Batman mostly, anything with a cape) so your card really brought a smile to my face. Thanks for the memories:O)p

Spyder said...

I love this card! Its just supercute hero!! Love the papers. Thank you for joining us over at Quirky Crafts as a GDT!!
(Lyn)