Thursday, April 19, 2012

Paper Lovin' Gals

Welcome to another installment (the 28th to be exact!) of the photo inspiration challenge at Paper Lovin' Gals. How lovely, so very unique, and full of great inspiration, that's what this photo is all about. What's the first thing you see in this picture? Me, I was inspired by the colors of the sun and sky and for some reason reminded me of an African safari.

So I went with the safari theme, using this TAC stamp that I don't think has ever seen ink...how sad. And I found this big paper pack called Animal Crackers...perfect for what I needed. I have been scrambling lately to finish my cards before deadlines, and this one was no exception! It was still fun to do and besides, it's all about MY inspiration. Now join us yourself at Paper Lovin' Gals.

I've been having problems with my scheduled posts not posting...so frustrating!! Is this happening to anyone else? What have you done to fix it? Please help!!

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

oh i absolutely love your card. that giraff is soooo cute. it will definitely make any ill recipient feel better. :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love your card. I'm nursing a headache and when I opened your post and saw FEEL BETTER SOON...I considered it my personal message from you....haha Wonderful card!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful giraffe image, love the jungle paper right behind the image. Fabulous get well card.

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Love this card, there is just something really eye-catching about it.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz