Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sweet Angel

Welcome to our new challenge for March at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. As you can see, we have a wonderful sponsor this month, Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Wendy is such a sweet person and offering a $10 gift certificate for our winner. What is our challenge you ask? Why to use ribbon and/or lace on your project.


I used some lace I had on my desk from another project. And this adorable image from Digital Delights is a digital called Angel Donita. You can also find her in the store pre-colored. I'm sure you are as shocked as I am that not only did I color Angel Donita myself with Copics, but I also cut her out so I could have her sitting and popped up!! Me, the self-proclaimed lazy stamper, cutting an image out!!! What is this world coming to??!!!!!!! Now join us this month for this fun ribbon/lace challenge at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.


2 comments:

Marjo said...

Hi Linda,
Love all the stitching and polka dots are my fave!
Hugs, Marjo

Stacy said...

Ha ha ha you are too funny! It was well worth ALL that work though because she is adorable! I have never seen these images before! She is so cute I will have to go have a looksie!
Fun card!