Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sending Smiles

I thought I should send these smiles that are forever on my face to everyone...in only a few days I get to smile and say hello to Mickey Mouse and all his friends!! I thought a flamingo would be appropriate for my upcoming FL trip -- that plus the fact I have had this image from Fresh Brewed Designs, a digital called Flamingo Flamenco Dancer, colored for two weeks now!!! That saved me some time tonight since I totally forgot I had a hair cut appointment with my hairdresser down the street! Now my hair is Florida ready!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

OHH bet you are looking good for your trip with your hair all done! That flamingo is sure looking sassy and ready for a good time in sunny FL! Great card, love all the pink, very fun! Can I go with you? LOL!
Hugs,
Stacy

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh you are so lucky and your card is simply fabulous. Love the flamingo!