Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lots of Dots

Wednesdays are busy days for me...lots to do at home like grocery shopping and laundry and lots of fun cards to share. Our challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog is "Lots of Dots." How fun!! I started with this wonderfully dotted Coffee Cake, a digital image from Fresh Brewed Designs. I remembered a layout I had seen in a magazine that had inspired me so I went with it. I was lovin' the clean and simple look when I decided to add just one more thing, the swirl of rhinestones...why didn't I leave well enough alone???!!! I very carefully tried to peel them off with no success, so I had to leave them on. Lesson learned.

FBD released some wonderful rubber stamps this month so be sure and check 'em out. They are also implementing a new badge system. With each rubber stamp purchased you will earn a BADGE. These badges will be mailed to you with your rubber stamps. Collect 5 badges and you will earn a free rubber stamp of choice!

Join us for our new fun challenge this week, Lots of Dots.

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

love the layers and that swirl really finishes it all off. fun birthday card :)