Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hi There!

Happy Thursday and welcome to our 21st challenge at Paper Lovin' Gals. Use the above photo to gain inspiration for your creation.


I went with the color and the buttons for my card. Anytime purple is involved though, it's always a real challenge for me. I have paper and card stock but not much in the way of embellishments. I like keeping it simple but still have the layers I so love...does that make sense?! Anyway, I sure hope you'll join us, we'd love to see what you create with inspiration from our photo at Paper Lovin' Gals.


4 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Linda,

This is really effective with the stripes and spots. Cute card.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

hollybeary creations said...

What a great idea to use buttons as your cherries! Great use of your purple shades too. I love that cherry image!

Michele said...

Well you don't make purple look like a challenge! Love those button cherries!! Super cute Linda!!

Michele K. said...

So lovely, Linda! And I know exactly what you mean about keeping it simple with layers. Gotta have the layers, lots of um and bring on the designer papers!!

On a different note: I LOVE your coloring skills! Looking at some of your other creations and you do a fabby job with the pens. :)