Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We're Not Horsin' Around

This is my third post today. Please scroll down for Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Fresh Brewed Designs.
Welcome to our special release of Charlie digi's at Clear Dollar Stamps. Charlie has his very own category under clear stamps at the store, now you can also find him in digital form! Love it!! My first card shows Charliene Cowgirl in all her pink glory. Too adorable!



And here is Charlie Bee, buzzin' around wishing for you to "bee happy." Both cards I colored with copics and went thru my scraps in my forever quest to use 'em up. Now be sure and check out a lot of fabulous projects from the rest of the DT at the CDS blog, Clearly iStamp.


6 comments:

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Aww hun, these are so sweet, how do you stitch so perfect, it looks very clean and straight, u make me jealous,lol
Fab cards hun!
HUGZ
Kenzi XX

VanessaB said...

ack! i just love love love loooooove the charlie horse images. i must get me some SOON! they're just darling. your cards are fantastic! so fun! :)

Lisa Lara said...

These are so adorable Loo.

Anonymous said...

Two terrific cards, Linda! I especially like your Charliene card, with the fun pinks and browns. Wonderfully girly! :-)

Arlana 11426 said...

Your cards are so sweet. I didn't remember the horse image. It is such adorable image. Love the sweet papers that you used. Your cards are always the sweetest. Have a sweet day. HUGS Arlana

Barb said...

These are just TOO CUTE, Linda! I love Charlie horse and Charline looks beautiful in pink!