Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Smile

Smile, it's a new day...and only 9 more days till Phillip and I leave for Disney World!!!! Yep, I am so excited, the days are going by much too slowly. Anyway, how did you like our 3 day blog hop at Fresh Brewed Designs? I love the new rubber stamps that were just released. I had to share a new card I made using Crafty Girl and Smile sentiment. Stampin' in your jammies, how fabulous is that!! And look how clean and organized her desk and shelves are! I finally cleaned up my desk and found my mojo in the mess...no, not my kitty Mojo but my crafting mojo. I also found this paper that was part of the special deal with the rubber release. Guess I should have cleaned up sooner so I could have used my paper for the blog hop!!! Oh well.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Great card! Did you find mojo in there anywhere????

VanessaB said...

SO CUTE! way to use that paper, too! love your card :)

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! I love your Crafty Girl card! Your coloring and style are as beautiful as always!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl