Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just Because

I'm happy to be feeling better now. I felt really icky Friday, actually slept most of the day away. So glad whatever it was is now gone. I got into my stamp room this evening for some card making, just because. Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring a color challenge at Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards - orange, teal and brown. Of course I had to use a Bugaboo image, Hummingbird Vase. Aren't these colors wonderful together?!! I love 'em! Kept the layout simple with a some brads and my favorite embellishment, sewing.


I hope to see you on Monday for our Groovy Blog Hop at Fresh Brewed Designs. Mark your calendar.

2 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card & beautiful image too...

Thanks for playing along at CCCC & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Torrey said...

I love the simplicity of this card. It's simply...beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at CCCC.

Torrey