Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm Crazy for You

I must admit, I'm sad that football is over. As a family we would have a football pool, picking winners from every game that week, and whoever had the most wins got to pick where we would get take out for dinner! Talk about a win/win situation for me!!!!! Well now the fun is over and I'm back to doing all the cooking again.

My card was inspired by my team, the Pittsburgh Steelers and their black and gold. And what better to be black and gold than a bumble bee! This particular digital image from Fresh Brewed Designs, called Bee Happy Flower, is one of the Cancer Awareness Items available for purchase at Fresh Brewed Designs. "All proceeds of this image will go to creating baskets and card sets to be sent to local hospitals in hopes to bring smiles and cheer to children who have and are being treated for cancer." An adorable image for a worthy cause.

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

so so cute! i love this image- it makes me happy :) love your sewing and all the perfect papers you used.