Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Getting Ready for St. Patty's Day

If you're looking for my Fresh Brewed Designs post, please scroll down.
Happy Wednesday! Like I said yesterday, I have to keep reminding myself of what day it is because of Monday being a holiday - totally threw me off my groove. But now that I know it's Wednesday, I get to show off our latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Talk about fabulous! And even more fabulousness is our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps. The winner of this challenge will receive 7 free digis of their choosing. Talk about WOW!

Here's everything you wanted to know about Bugaboo Stamps but were afraid to ask:

As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!
If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.

Here's my card using the "I wanna be just like her when I get old" Stella Calendar Months - March. The quote comes with it!!! That's what made me snicker!! And it's the wonderful sketch that made making this card so fun fabulous!! Now pull out your stamps or digis and join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

6 comments:

Heide said...

What a fabulous fun card! The saying is the best. It is so much fun seeing the images that everyone has picked. Have a great week.

mulberry station said...

Your card makes me smile. I love your shamrock paper. How fun!! And so perfect with this fun Stella image. Super job! Hoe you are having a wonderful week!!
Hugs, Nancy

Genevieve said...

Fab card Linda! It sure made me smile. The Greens & papers are just gorgeous. Hope things are good with you :)

Tc
Genevieve

Jeannie said...

I'm so loving this Linda and I'm absolutely going to have to get it for this year's cards!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Patti P. said...

Linda, how fabulous is your coloring on Stella and loving those bg papers. Such a great job on this one and I too love this sketch. Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate it.
hugs....

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, 100 apologies for not commenting sooner, but I've had one of those weeks, getting hubby and my two sons off to school camp my hubby and eldest son have gone into the mountains for a trek, white water rafting, abseiling, mountain biking and kayaking all with a broken arm and that's another story......well my son has the broken arm.....I love your card Stella is just awesome a lady with attitude. My hubby would just love this card as he is Irish. I just adore your design papers with the Shamrocks just perfect for this card great job.
Hugs
Kathie
xox