Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps Digi Release

Yes, this is my FOURTH post today, so if you're looking for Sweet Sketch Wednesday, The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog and Fresh Brewed Designs, please scroll down.
Today is digital release day at Clear Dollar Stamps, and I couldn't be more excited to show you two of the many fabulous sets you can purchase. First of all, spring is in the air with You're My Peep. I used the pre-colored image here along with the two designer papers included in the set. This little chickie simply makes me say awwwwww. Now if you prefer stamps, it is also available in clear acrylic HERE.

Do you sometimes need a card of encouragement, just to let someone know to hang in there? Well this is the set that fits the bill. It's called Hang in There and beyond words adorable. You know I love using the colored version of digis, and this one comes in four different colors!!! I kept with a predominantly blue and white theme, using some scrap digi paper I had leftover from another project along with some pearls, CDS twine, and just a touch of sewing. I printed this bear off in all the colors so I am ready for more cute cards of encouragement.


Now I encourage you to go to the CDS blog, Clearly iStamp, to check out all the digi sets being released and all the wonderful projects from the lovely DT ladies. Hang in there and have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Awww, I think both of your cards are simply adorable! I love the pretty papers that go with the little chick in the egg and then your second card, Hang in there, is just too cute! That bear makes me smile every time!!!

Anonymous said...

These are both so darling, Linda! Wonderful layouts, and the perfect finishing touches. So sweet!