Thursday, December 8, 2011

Winter Wonderland

I am so not ready for cold and snow! I really would be happy for one day of snow, and that's on Christmas. Guess I need to move for that to become a reality!!! Anyway, here we are at Day 4 of our Sentimental Christmas at Fresh Brewed Designs. For 12 days Heather is offering a different Christmas sentiment absolutely FREE...and I'm going to let you in on a little secret, she might include another freebie sometime so be sure and check it out everyday HERE. I paired the freebie "Winter Wonderland" with the digi Tommy's Snowball Fight. Nothing says winter more than a good snowball fight!! And I'd be happy watching it from indoors!!!!!


2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! What a great card! I LOVE THE COLORS you used to color, "Tommy's" coat and hat! That snowflake and the icicle trim make for the perfect, "Winter Wonderland" scene! I hope that you have a great day!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

VanessaB said...

this card should make me feel cold, but it m akes me feel warm! love your coloring! awesome color choices and wonderful card design! :)