Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas Baby

It's the last two days of our Sentimental Christmas at Fresh Brewed Designs. As you can see, the freebie today is "Merry Christmas Baby," and you can find it HERE. I paired this sentiment up with Snow in Love. Aren't they a really cool couple??!! I went with paper that was sitting right on my paper cutter in hopes of using it up, but no such luck. I was also a bit distracted when making this, I was watching "Top Chef" at the time. I am pitiful, I know!!! Can't wait to see what you create with this sentiment. Be sure to post it to our Christmas theme challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. And this is my second of three posts for today so be sure and check 'em all out!!


2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is ADORABLE and sooo very SWEET!!! They look so happy ;) sigh .. now to get all of the other couples around to spread some love and Christmas cheer and stop looking so Grinch like :D hehehe!!

I LOVE your color choices. The black makes the green pop and the layout is so sweet and fun. Last night was my Psych night... so I totally understand :D hehehe!!!

LOTS of hugs! I can't believe our 12 days of Christmas is almost over!!!

Heather

VanessaB said...

oh this is soooo sweet! love the design and the colors and the coloring!! wonderful fun card! :)