Tuesday, December 6, 2011

In the Meadow we can Build a Snowman

Welcome to Day 2 of our Sentimental Christmas freebies at Fresh Brewed Designs. I love snowmen!! I have a small collection of them that come out every Christmas to be put on display. Heather has a bunch of snowmen in the store, and I used Hearts and Stars Snowman to pair up with this sentiment. Now take a good look at this card, what do you see??? NO DESIGNER PAPER!!!!! I know, I can't believe it either!! Just some fun non-traditional colors of cardstock that I embossed with a snowflake folder. Now be sure to scoop up your free sentiment today only, you can find it HERE. Be sure and create something with it, show it off, and tell all your friends about our 12 days of Sentimental Christmas at Fresh Brewed Designs.

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

love love those colors! the embossing so awesome and just love how you colored your snowman. of course, the sentiment is perfect! :)