Sunday, December 4, 2011

4 Calling Birds

"On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four calling birds..." Wonder what birds have to say when they call?! I am on a roll with the mini challenges over at Catch the Bug. The challenge today called for a bird to be on your project. I used the digital image Poppi Christmas Tree from Bugaboo Stamps. Today was a busy day but I don't seem to have a lot to show for it. Just one card? Yep, that's all I got done. But I did get a wonderful surprise...I am this week's Featured Stamper over at Split Coast Stampers!!! Talk about an honor and a thrill! That truly made my day. Come back tomorrow for another fun 12 Days of Christmas that you won't want to miss.

5 comments:

Melissa S. said...

This is so stinkin cute. I love it. Thanks for shareing with us at Bugaboo for our 12 Days Celebration.

Min said...

WOW, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! The layout is just wonderful (I think I'm gonna case it!) and the colors/embossing/prints are FAB. And your coloring - well, let's just say I totally love this card!! =) We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Rae Anne said...

Linda - Your sketch is simply smashing! I love the rounded corners of your designer paper panels! And your coloring/shading. . .and that bit of glittery goodness. . .(SIGH!)
Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Twelve Days of Christmas Day 4 challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

mulberry station said...

Wow, What fun fun creative layout. YOur colors and image are wonderful! Love it, love it!
Nancy

Amy said...

Adorable. Love that little guy. Thanks for playing along with Bugaboo at Catch the Bug.