Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful Blog Hop

Welcome to your next stop on the Clear Dollar Stamps blog hop. You should have arrived here from Sara's blog, Sara's Sugar and Spice. If you happened to come upon my blog and want to start at the beginning, which I highly recommend that you do so as not to miss anything, go to Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp.

Our theme this month is "THANKFUL." I feel so fortunate for everyone and everything in my life. I am truly blessed and say a little prayer of thanks everyday. I decided to put all of my gratitude into a thank you card. I have to be honest with you, I am tired of the fall colors. I've had enough of the rusts, oranges, greens and mustard yellows. But red, white and blue you say...makes me think patriotic and something else I am thankful for, all the service men and women protecting our wonderful freedoms. THANK YOU!

The two stamp sets I used on my card are Bitty Botanicals and All Around Sentiments. As always with our monthly blog hops, we are offering a prize to one lucky winner, a $25 gift certificate for digital stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps.

Keep on hoppin' by heading on to Barb's blog, Barb's Best Creations next.

Be sure to come back on Tuesday also, we will be having a tribute blog hop for our beloved Katie Renz.

24 comments:

Sara I. said...

So elegant and gorgeous! Love the cute stamped circles and fabulous polka dot ribbon!! Love it! xx

Barb said...

This is the perfect card, Linda!! I love that you chose Patriotic colors. So clean and bright!!

Basslady said...

a fantastic cas-card...so striking in it's style!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Kathy D. said...

Oh I love this! Can I "lift" it sometime. Great design.Great simplicity. Just a great card.

Donna said...

Beautiful card! Love the simplicity of it.

Liz Robertson said...

Very nice.

Marsha said...

Love the clean, crisp look of this card. Very pretty.

Veronica P said...

Oh i so love your card, perfect and says it all. the colors are fantastic!
veronica
familyofscrappers2004@yahoo.com

Kristen said...

So pretty and simple with the sillouettes! Thank you for sharing this beautiful card.

Kim Kelley said...

Very pretty! Love the simple elegance this card has!

Unknown said...

Linda, I love your color combo. Love your CAS card and the cute stamped circles.

Christi said...

Gosh this is fabulous! I love the white! And your layout is amazing! Great work!!

Kecia said...

Such a great design on this...(and I'm loving your blog background...so perfect for right now).

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's sweet, it's simple, it's CAS, it PERFECT! Saving for my inspiration file. Again, must beautiful!

Shell said...

Such a pretty card with clean, crisp lines. Beautifully done. :)

Edwina said...

Love, Love, Love your card! It is so nice! Love the Red, White, and blue! I agree with you. I am very thankful for our soldiers and our freedom. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Heather said...

Beautiful card! I love the simplicity and those flower images are so elegant looking.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I just love this LOO. So clean and crisp. Love it.

craftymom205 said...

Love this card. Love how clean simple it is.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Lorianna said...

Oh WOW!!!
This is adorable!!
I am so "THANKFUL" for you sharing your FAB talent with all of us!!!
HUGS
Lorianna

Tanja said...

Nice card, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, thank you so much for sharing it.

Patty said...

Very pretty!! I like the fact that you didn't go with the traditional fall/Thanksgiving colors!!

peifert88@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love your card - so simple yet elegant looking. Thanks for the inspiration.