Monday, November 7, 2011

Not 1 But 2 Freebies!!!

Hello and welcome to another Mocha Manic Monday. What is Mocha Manic Monday (MMM for short) you ask? Why it's a chance to get a freebie digital image on the first Monday of every month at Fresh Brewed Designs. You can get not just one image this month, but Heather is graciously giving away two!!! Check 'em out HERE. For my first card, I created a thank you for my next door neighbor. Every year at Thanksgiving time, she bakes me a pumpkin pie, knowing I don't make any myself since I am the only one who eats them. My fingers are crossed that she will make me one this year, and now I have a thank you card ready!! Look out, that could almost be mistaken for being organized!!!!!



And here is my other card using freebie #2. I pulled out some old Stampin' Up designer papers and put them to use. A simple layout and minimal embellishments, now it's ready to mail out. Hurry up and get your freebies HERE today, because come tomorrow, they'll be in the store for sale. When you have your creation completed, be sure and enter it into our "Anything Goes" month long challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog. By using a FBD image, you'd be in the running for the blog candy! And after Halloween, who wouldn't love some calorie free candy!!!!!


2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! Both of these cards are so very elegant! They are simply beautiful with the gorgeous dp's and your lovely stitching! Aren't you lucky to have such a sweet neighbor!
Have a wonderful day!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

VanessaB said...

such beautiful fall papers you chose with those digis. i love the card designs: fabulous! :)