Monday, October 3, 2011

Sweet Happy Birthday

Since it's the first Monday of the month, that means it's a Mocha Manic Monday over at Fresh Brewed Designs. And for today only, you too can pick up this wonderful freebie, Sweet Dots Cupcake, and create wonderful projects with it. I needed a birthday card so the timing of this couldn't be more perfect. So now Heather, add that to your list of talents, you can read minds now too!!!!! LOL!! Enjoy the freebie and be sure to link you creations to the Freshly Brewed Blog. Just click on the tab across the top of the page on the challenge blog and post your link. We would love to see what you've created!!!! Come back a little bit later today, I have a second post lined up that you don't want to miss!! Until then, enjoy your morning. I am heading to work out then stop for a Starbucks on my way home...I think I deserve it!!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

you are so funny!!! I can read minds.. I have just never told anyone as of yet ;) HAHAHAH!!!!

LOVE this card (sneaky girl!!!) Your stitching, colors and embellies are just pure sugar perfection!

LOTS of hugs