Monday, October 24, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations

Welcome to the Picture Perfect Creations color challenge. This will be our last challenge until further notice. You can read all about it on the Picture Perfect Creations blog. But we certainly want you to play along because, like all the other challenges before this, it's a winner!!! Check it out, Not quite navy, Pool party, Daffodil delight and Pretty in pink.

I created my card using a digital stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps called October Flower of the Month. Like a lot of my cards this past week, this one was kept simple too. I haven't made a tent card in awhile so that's what I did. Now please be sure and join us for this fabulous color combo! And thank you to all who have created with us, it has been a blast.

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Your card is so pretty! I love it1 Edwina Brown

Tamie said...

Oh Linda what a fantastic card! I love how you used the yellow with the flowers. Stunningly color by the way. I love the tent card you made,the bling and oh your stitching is awesome. Your inspiration rocks each week and thanks for being an amazing DT member. Hugs.