Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's a Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Hello and welcome to another Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I am always amazed at all of the wonderful cards that are created with Arlana's sketches. Here's the latest one you get to have fun with, I know I did.

Our sponsor this week is Saturated Canary, and the winner will receive 2 free digis. Krista is the owner and a little bit about her is below, in her own words. Thank you Krista for sponsoring us!!

"My name is Krista Smith. I am the artist behind the Etsy shop, Saturated Canary Digis. I began working in the stamping world about a year ago when I was hired to create rubber designs for the sweet Scottish company, Sugar Nellie. They launched my artwork under the name 'Simply Sassy.' I moved into the digital world just this past month (it's been a super busy month, indeed!). And-- I love it!! There is a little more freedom here, as I can create anything that pops into my head:)! I am so humbled by the artistic talent of the girls coloring in my designs-- it is truly an inspiration! Likewise, I am so thankful for the friendships I've made in this wonderful and lovely crafty community! It's been a true delight! I'd love for you to stop by my challenge/inspiration blog, Saturated Canary Challenge, and join in the fun...And, while you're there, click over to my personal blog (Saturated Canary) and introduce yourself! I am a bit eclectic and touch on everything from family (I've got me a great one!) to fashion (obsessed!)...Please say 'hi!'...I'd love to be friends!:)"

Here's my card showing off one of Krista's adorable Ragamuffins. You really need to head over to her shop and look around, you'll find them irresistible. Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT has created HERE, they always inspire me.

7 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

This is so pretty Linda! Isn't it fun that we all have different images - what a wonderful showcase of SC stamps. Your little Ragamuffin is so cute - I love the soft colors of your card and the image. This is so beautifully done. Have a terrific week!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, don't you just love these great big eyes? She looks so sweet and inoccent. Your card is precious. I don't think anyone would do wrong by these images. They are so cute. Hope all is well in your part of the world. Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What a SWEETIE! Love these digis. They are too cute for words!
I love your colors and your take on the sketch. The felt flower, sweet little pearls, the soft stitching... it is just darling. I agree with Nancy, she looks so sweet and innocent.
Beautiful work my friend!

Patti P. said...

Linda, what a perfect sentiment with that wonderful expression on her face. Your card has such a sweet,innocent feel to it. Lovely!
Have a great week.
Patti

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, I do love your card and a very cute Ragamuffin. I do love your soft colours and pretty design papers. I love her big eyes and long hair. Very cute. Take care and have a wonderful week and fun crafting.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

She's a beauty Linda! I love how you coloured her & the sentiment is perfect. Hope things are good with you :)

Tc
Genevieve

Jeannie said...

Your sentiment with this adorable little gal is perfect! You're coloring of her is fantastic and the papers are as sweet as she is.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie