Thursday, October 20, 2011

EEEEEEK!!

Open if you dare!!!! But why would you want to when there's an adorably spooky monster on the front! Heheheheh! This card is for the latest challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog...use the colors orange, black and purple. I used the scariest monster, Lollipop Monster, from Fresh Brewed Designs. He is one of three monsters that are a definite must have for your monster collection!! I used Copic markers and Crystal Effects on his teeth and the lollipop. The cute little felt spider sticker with the googlie eyes helps to cover up an oops!!! I know, I should never give away my secrets!!! Now join us this week at the Fresh Brewed Blog for our color challenge. Don't forget, the monthly challenge is also still going on, and that one's a Pumpkin theme. Have a fun Thursday.

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

So glad you had a oops that you could fix by adding this super adorable spider who looks like he should have been there the entire time anyway! :D Your coloring, glossy effects, trim, papers... all of it.... AMAZINGLY SWEET AND PERFECT! Love this card girl!!! You have made me smile this morning... and I sort of look like this monster if you replace his lolli with a cuppa. :D

HUGS and smiles.
Heather

Michele said...

I love this card Linda!! My kids would love this!!

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! This card is simply adorable! I just love the spider and the green mesh! His lolly pop looks good enough to eat!
Have a great evening!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

aawww I love this cute monster - he surely made me smile!! Fantastic card - Michelle x