Thursday, August 4, 2011

You've Got Style

This lovely lady is actually Hot and Stylin', a rubber stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs, and perfect for our month long "HOT" challenge, creating with hot colors and/or images. The sentiment is also from FBD, a digital stamp that can be found HERE. I love the oranges and reds for hot colors, using paper from American Crafts Happy Go Lucky line. I paper pieced her blouse and skirt, making sure her skirt was out of the more flattering vertical stripes!!! I also saw to it that she had the hot and sassy reddish brown hair that I love! Enjoy your Thursday, the weekend is almost here!!!!

7 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LINDA!
HOW CUTE THIS IS!!!! I LOVE the reds and oranges. The green really makes them pop! She looks very stylin' and HOT in her sassy little outfit :D

I was wondering if anyone would use this stamp for the challenge :D

Hope you have a wonderful day!
HUGS and SMILES
Heather

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Linda this is just too cute!! I love your cards!!! Beautiful!!

Judie said...

Hi Linda
This card is so cute, love the bright colors. TFS
Judie

VanessaB said...

oooh, i love it!! great colors and PP! she is sassy and hot! the embossed top looks really awesome, too. great card! :)

nessy said...

oh this card has style!! such wonderful colours too ~love it!
vanessa xx

Jeannie said...

She's so fun...I think I need this!!!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Linda. Your blog got a makeover? Love it. This card is so fresh. I love the feel of it and the colors.