Monday, August 1, 2011

A Purple Challenge

This is my second post today...scroll down for my Mocha Manic Monday post.
Yes, purple is a challenge for me. It is not a favorite color of mine, but I've gotta say, this combo we have for you today is fabulous!!! I'd love to see some inspiration from you for our Picture Perfect Creations challenge of Perfect plum, Concord crush, and Very vanilla.

Here is my card, simple yet fun. That one oddly colored butterfly is Concord crush, honest. Now my ink is Elegant eggplant...I wanted the richness of a dark purple, that and the fact I don't have Concord crush ink!!! I wish I had the Martha Stewart trio of butterflies punch, then I would have added several more of different sizes.


Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT has created with this color combo, you're gonna fall in love with it!!

6 comments:

Judie said...

Hi Linda,
Love it, my favorite color (Purple)
the butterflies are great, even though one looks blue. Awesome work.

Judie

Tamie said...

Linda your card is simple but oh so elegant. I love the way you used the colors with the big stamp and how you added the butterflies (which you know are one of my fav's..LOL). If it is okay I will be looking at this card for sometime to come. Way to rock these colors you made it look so easy. Thanks for your comments on my cards while I was gone. Love them. Thanks for all your fabby inspiration. Hugs.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

oh so pretty! I think the "oddly colored butterfly" is my fav of the trio, stands out & makes a statement :-)

Michele said...

AWWWWWWWW! I love this!!! Love your card Linda and I LOVE your blog background. Just got back from my beach vacation too! Thanks for your so nice comments while I was gone!!

Michele K. said...

Love the layout, Linda. You did a great job with the colors. The butterflies and the stamped image go together so nicely. :)

Lori Turner said...

Linda, this card may be simple, but it's GORGEOUS! I love it - WTG!