Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Happy Hello

And a happy Thursday to you too! I couldn't wait to show this card, I am so proud of myself for creating a CAS card!! I'm tryin'!!!! This one is actually for our latest Freshly Brewed Challenge, Clean & Simple and using 3 or less embellishments. I decided to go for zero embellies!!!! My image is from Fresh Brewed Designs, a digital stamp called Turtle Love. I had so much fun making this, now let's see if I can make another CAS card!!! Hehe!!!

And isn't it wonderful news!!!! I always love when Heather has a rubber stamp release, because it means we get to have a blog hop!!!!! Don't miss out on this one. As a matter of fact, why not add this badge to your sidebar and help spread the word. There will be lots of gorgeous cards, lots of new stamps and PRIZES!!! Gotta love the prizes!!!

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

You rocked the CAS look!!!! WOW GIRL! and NO EMBELLIES!!! Look at you! :) Your card us super cute and sweet and still 100% Linda! You could not make a bad card even if you were blindfolded and had one arm tied behind your back ;)

HUGS and have a lovely day.
Heather

((OH and RUBBAHHHH!!!WOOOO!!! PARTAY!!!)) :D

Judie said...

Hi Linda,
Cute card, excellent coloring and a great C&S card.
Yor did an awesome job.

Judie

VanessaB said...

loooooove this card. it's so darling!! that SU embossing plate has been on my wish list. Great colors. :)

Sandy said...

A very cute image, love the colouring, great layout .
Sandy

JustYolie said...

Looking forward to the hop! :)