Saturday, July 9, 2011

So Much Fabulousness in One Post

Welcome back to Day 3 of our Product Parade at Clear Dollar Stamps. Grab a cup of tea, sit back, and enjoy.
Let me introduce you to Seasonal Swags. Aren't they stunning?!! Being a Christmas craftin' junkie, I had to use the swag of holly. I started with this tutorial for a 2-5-7-10 box...and as many of you know, I am not a maker of 3D items, but this went together so smoothly, I might have to make more!!! I put my Designer Label Dies to use on this one too.


Now this little guy simply makes me smile. I'd like to introduce you to Berry Happy Hedgehog. Isn't he the sweetest?!


Now we're heading back to school with this one! Surprise, surprise, the stores are stocking up with their school supplies already...shhhh, don't tell my kids! Anyway, this stamp set is called My Little Schoolbus. I love it!


Well if we're talking school, we must get preparing for autumn. Take a look at this sweetie from Squirrel Chatter. Fun and fabulous!!!


All of the new releases this month are simply wonderful. Be sure to check out Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp for even more wonderful inspiration. Tomorrow is our final day of the Product Parade, so see you then!



3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Wow...what coloring Linda LOU.

Shell said...

Beautiful work, Linda. That box is adorable! Super coloring on all of it, as well. :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Awesome! Your layers are papers are wonderful on all them.