Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

This is my second post for today. For the Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop, please scroll down to HERE.
Happy Monday! And welcome to another gorgeous color challenge at Picture Perfect Creations. We are always thrilled when you join us!!! Look at this awesome combination we have in store...Regal rose, River rock, Real red, and Basic black.



I love these colors! I decided to pull out a hostess set I got that hasn't seen ink before this card!!! The set is called Silhouette Sentiments. I used the flowers from that set but found the actual sentiments to be too small, so I grabbed something by AMuse. My Mom's birthday is Wednesday, so in the mail this goes!!!! Pink is her favorite color and she is fascinated when I sew on my cards - so this is perfect for her!! Now it's your turn to show us what you can do with these colors!!!!!





8 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH so sweet, LInda! Love the beautiful pink hues - your stitching is astoninishing! This is a beautifully designed card, love the color combo, too - superb all around! x0x0

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the colors and design.
{Happy Birthday Mom}

HUGS!

Leanne said...

Another great job this week with our colors, and the sewing...fun, I gotta do more of that. You did a bang up job! TFS!

Anonymous said...

I really like this card, I have that stamp set too, I might need to pull it out and use it. I like the 3 circles of flowers! Great card!
Kristy

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

awesome stitching job, loving the layers and the circles of flowers :-)

Lori Turner said...

Ohhhhh...so pretty Linda!!! I love all your stitching :) WTG!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohh this is so pretty Linda! Love your stitching, I agree with the other gals I need to do that more often too :) looks so nice.

Michele said...

Another beautiful card Linda!! Your Mom will LOVE it! Really like your two stampings of the flowers in Regal Rose and Real Red! Great stuff!!!