Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We're Havin' a Party!

I'm so glad you stopped by today, this is actually my second post. Please scroll down after you are done here to see my Sweet Sketch Wednesday card. Now let me tell you a few things happening at Fresh Brewed Designs. First, it's challenge time, and we are going with a Party/Birthday theme. Check out all the details HERE at the Fresh Brewed Blog. I used the digi image Daisy's Cupcake, adding color with my Copic markers (love her red toe and finger nails!). The papers are from Echo Park. Join in and let's have some fun.

You still have time to enter our For The Guys month long prize challenge, details can be found HERE. Hurry though, this challenge ends July 5th.



As you can see, we're have another party, a sweet blog hop, July 11th. Mark your calendar and be ready for some fun!!!!




2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Linda
This is ADORABLE!!! I love how you thread your ribbon and your paper choices. I, too, love her red nail polish :) hehehhe!! she is ready to party!!!

HUGS and have a fun week'

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

mulberry station said...

Linda your card is so sweet. such fun papers and adorable image. Her red nail polish makes me smile.!!
Hugs, Nancy