Sunday, June 19, 2011

Just Chillin'

At the monthly Clear Dollar Stamps blog hop. This month's theme is "Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of", and what girl doesn't want to be basking in the sun in her itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini!! Now you should have arrived here from Amanda's blog, Colouring Our World. If not, please go back to the beginning at Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp.

For my card I used the adorable stamp set Charlie Summer Fun. I can't complain, we'll be on our beach vacation in a month and I hope to be doing the same, just chillin'!

Now hop on over to Cassie's blog, A Day in the Life of a Homeschooling Mom, for even more inspiration.

Our blog hop would not be complete without some prizes, and have we got them!! Two winners will be randomly chosen from those who commented on our DT's blogs for a $10 gift certificate each to the CDS store for clear or digital stamps!!! One of those winners could be you!!!

23 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Linda Charlene is adorable sunning herself! I really like the colors you've chosen for her.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, this card is just too cute! I totally forgot about this set! Glad to see you didn't. Enjoy your vacation on the beach (lucky you)! This is a great girl card!
Hugs, Sarah

Basslady said...

this card makes me want to relax in a summer-garden! very sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Haasiendamom said...

Now THAT card made me snicker HA HA Cute card!

Marsha said...

Such a "sunny" card.

Barb said...

Too cute!!! I love Charlene in her bikini!!!!

Dee in N.H. said...

Ha! Big smiles here! Love her bikini!

April said...

Really cute! I love the bright colors.

Edwina said...

This card makes you want to relax. It is very cheerful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina

Heather said...

How cute!!! I am totally seeing these "horse" stamps in a new light on this hop. Thanks for showing one off.

Kathy D. said...

oh sun and beach would be perfect...can't do the bikini but can do shorts and top! (few extra pounds after 35 will keep the bikini in the drawer!!)
Great card.

thekolbes said...

Love it
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Shell said...

How precious!!! Love that Charley horse. :) The colors are perfect.

Donna said...

Very summery! Loving the fun in the sun. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh....Linda this is sooooooooo sooooooooooooo cute. Love it!!

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL... Very fun and so cute, the polka dot bikini is the best Linda.

Unknown said...

Makes me want to go out by the pool! Love the bright colors!

Unknown said...

Linda, I'm so jealous of Charlie and you! I so wish I could be on vacation too:-) Yellow and orange, my fave color combo too:-) Superb CAS card with just a simple embellishment that would bring out smiles! TFS!

scrappin_gal said...

I love this card. It is very cute. It says exactly what I want to be doing.

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the yellow polka dot bikini!

Tanja said...

Lovely cunny colours on your card.

Karenladd said...

Ha ha...this card just makes me giggle! Love your coloring technique!

Barb said...

another cute card. love the colors.