Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Godly Father

I've been slowly getting back into my stamp room. My knee is feeling much better, which means, however, all those other little tasks like cleaning, grocery shopping, etc that I've put off for a week, need to also get done!! For my card, I used a Clear Dollar Stamp set called A Godly Father. I found two challenges that inspired me as well that I wanted to share with you.

First, you guessed it, a sketch challenge. I do love sketch challenges!! This one is Inkspirations Challenges, and isn't it great!!!! Any sketch that allows me to use lots of designer papers is a winner in my book! And the dsp I used is from My Mind's Eye, Hattie Papers from the Stella and Rose collection. The second challenge is Stamp-N-Doodle, create a masculine card. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is absolutely joyful - both in color and style! Such a pretty card yet a superb message at the same time -- I lost my dad 5 years ago and I am so grateful every day we had together and the lifetime of memories we made :) Blessings to you!

H2 :) said...

Great card Linda. Beautiful mix of papers & colours. :)

Dawn said...

I love the blue behind the words, it is cool. Glad your feelin' better!

Stacy said...

Oh, I love this! I want that stamp set soooo bad! This card is stunning and sweet and masculine all at once. Lovely mix of papers!

Marisa said...

Absolutely LOVE the sentiment!!! Great mix of DPs (aren't those great MME lines!!) and use of this week's sketch. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)