Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bunnies, Weddings and Flowers...Oh My!

How have you been enjoying seeing all of the products that you can purchase from Clear Dollar Stamps? Well today is our last day. First let me show you one gorgeous set called Wedding Cake. Truly a beautiful set. I don't have many wedding stamps, so this one will definitely see lots of ink. I gold embossed the cake then added a little mustardy yellow shadowing to it. I really wanted to keep a lot of the golden yellows in this card, but did add a touch of Mellow moss and Ruby red. I could have used this card last year for my in-laws' 50th Anniversary!
Sweet, sweet, sweet, that's what this set is. It's called Bunny Kids. My thought behind this was for a friend of mine to give it to her hubby from their infant son for Father's Day. He gets all gooshy when he talks about his little man, so he might get a kick out of this.


Here is another single sentiment stamp, Thanks for helping me bloom. I know we all have an over abundance of flowery stamps, so here's another fabulous sentiment to go with them. I paired it up with Scripture Children. I love the bright colors of the designer papers, making me think spring is right around the corner! Fingers are crossed.

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda these are perfect. Your cake is cheerful in yellows. The bunnies are so darn CUTE. Your child is beautiful. I adore all these!

mulberry station said...

Linda, I love all three of your cards. I really like the sentiment for your last card. "Thanks for helping me bloom". That really touched my heart. Hope you are doing well.
Nancy