Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today's First Post - Fresh Brewed Style

Welcome to a new, fun challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges - Cooking it Up. Now that I am not working, I get a chance to do a lot more cooking and baking!!! I've been trying new recipes all the time...some are keepers and some were requested to not make ever again!!!! Haha!!! I don't mind cooking, I just wish someone else would come in and clean up!!!! Well here Angel Cakes was doing some baking of a yummy cupcake. This image from Fresh Brewed Designs is called Angel Cake Cake and Coffee. Funny story, I had her labeled wrong in my file of FBD digi stamps then panicked when I couldn't find her in the store. Thankfully owner Heather helped me out without judgement to my DUH moment!!!! Thanks Heather!!!! I gave Angel Cake some sparkly wings and even a pearl for a cherry on her cupcake. I opted to leave this without a sentiment for that just in case moment. Our month long prize challenge of pink and paper piecing finishes up next week, so hurry up and enter! Heather is selling a card kit which includes a yet to be released rubber stamp and a chance to become a DT member of Fresh Brewed Designs...hurry up, there aren't that many left!! And, don't forget about Mocha Manic Monday monthly freebie that will be available on April 4th only!!!!! You won't want to miss out on any of the fun!!!!

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhhh she is a cutie! gorgeous card - perfect paper to match this beautiful immie! Such a fresh and vivid card - love it! xoxo

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I agree 100% about the clean up part! I LOVE to cook, it is the cleaning that is not fun!!! Luckily on the days I cook a big happy meal, my hubby (who loves my cooking) is always happy to help clean up. :) and I appreciate him so much

This card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the layout and the ribbon. That soft rose paper is GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks for all the FBD shout outs and reminders! You are the best!

HUGS

Stacy said...

This is just beautiful! I love the soft, elegant colors! That ribbon is gorgeous! I am so with ya on the clean up! Ick! I always say I would cook more if I had a maid! LOL!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty and I am really hunger for cupcakes right now hmm...the stitching is wonder, one thing I have not accomplished.