Thursday, March 3, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations

Aren't these colors stunning?!!! I am really enjoying the challenges over at Picture Perfect Creations, and this one is no exception!

For my card I used the digital set Pansy from Clear Dollar Stamps. I used Copic markers on it and cut it out with Nesties. Believe it or not, this is the very first time I've used Early espresso, and that's saying a lot for someone who believes brown to be the new black!!! I found a paper pack of In Colors where I got the piece of Peach parfait. The two flower embellies that I found in my stash were white, so I sponged a little pink ink on them and added the orange button. The pearly swirl was also found tucked away in my stash drawer...I really should go thru that thing so I know what's in there!!! This will be a Mother's Day card for one of our Moms.

3 comments:

mulberry station said...

Wow Linda, I love the pink and orange together. It is a very striking combination. Your card is super cute. I also wanted to let you know I got your sweet card today. I really love this card! I was ohhing and awwwing over it on your blog when you posted it. And, am so excited that you would think of me. Thanks for being such a good blog buddy and DT member. It has really made my day!!
Hugs!!! :) Nancy

Tamie said...

WOW, WOW, WOW you rocked another color challenge here at PPC. Aren't these colors just yummy. I loved chocolate chip but my new fav is the espresso...LOL. I love the way you colored your image and the pattern papers are so perfect! Incredible card Linda. thanks for sharing your creation with us at PPC! Will be back in a few weeks to comment on all of your cards.

Have a great week

Tamie - PPC DT

Sandy said...

woweee!!! This is gorgeous!!! Who would've thought these colors would go so great together eh? Love the card!! Thanks for joining us at PPC!