Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Digi Release

Yes, today is Clear Dollar Stamps digi release. I know I say it every month, but these are the best ones yet!!!!! The instant I saw this set, Yummy Cupcakes, I knew I NEEDED it!! Okay, I wanted it, so that meant I had to have it, and so will you!!!! I love, love, love the pre-colored images and papers, which I used here. I also used a sentiment from the set that I begged Laurie to include (alright, I simply asked her...nicely...and she did it!!). A friend and I for each other's birthdays get two cupcakes, sit, visit and enjoy them. We always say "it's all about the cupcake" too, so that's where this all came from! Now her birthday is the end of this month, so all I need is to get a decadent cupcake because the card is done!!!!!!! There are a lot of fabulous projects created with all of the digis released this month, so head on over to Lori's blog and check 'em out! Don't forget too our Blog Hop is on Sunday, starting at 11am eastern time and Friday is our new Clearly Inspired Challenge. You'll want to come back for both.

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I love the long skinny card Linda. Looks wonderful...yummy cupcakes.

Barb said...

Adorable! What a great card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Yummy CUTE!!!

Dawn Frost said...

Love the cupcakes! I need to do more different sizes of cards, your long narrow card is perfect!