Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cards 4 Kids

That's the Midweek Throwdown Challenge over at the OWH Stars and Stamps blog. And what kid, or adult for that matter, doesn't love a sweet treat like a gum ball!! I'm using an adorable set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Sweet Stuff. I love the sets that include pre-colored images, talk about a time saver!!! And you know what else I love??? Using nothing but scraps on a card!! I even pulled the card base out of there too!!! I'm also submitting this for the OWH Sunday Sketch Challenge (they actually have three this week!).

5 comments:

Julie said...

Really cute card, Linda! I love the stitching detail. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love this set too, your card is fabulous! How fun to work out of your scrap pile :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

Just A Pac Rat said...

I love working out of the scrap pile! I seem to always have plenty! Love the card, I want to try the gum ball machine I have on my cricut, but haven't done it yet until I saw you cute card. Thanks for sharing the idea!

circlebenteprises.blogspot.com

Jen M said...

Love the stitching and the gumball image is fab! I love my gumball stamp. And bonus points for using scraps!!!

Samantha said...

Your card is adorable! Everything works together so perfectly from the image to the paper to the stitching! I love to work out of my scraps from time to time..if not it just keeps growing!