Monday, February 7, 2011

Post Super Bowl Blues

It's a sad day at the Andersons' today in Pittsburgh. We love our Steelers and wish they had won. But what a great and exciting season they gave us! No more football, but we do have hockey to watch...Go Pens!!!!! While waiting for the game to start, I made two quick cards using some randomly selected Clean and Simple sketches. I pulled out some PaperTrey Ink sets that haven't seen ink in a while. This set is called Father Knows Best. Found a scrap of designer paper to use as well. Gotta love that!!!
Another PTI set called Everyday Classics. This was an anniversary set that is fun and fabulous! I used papers from January's KI Kit from Taylored Expressions. I had fun making these cards and like the way they turned out! I'll be selecting more CAS sketches for more quick cards! Now hopefully the mailman won't be demanding more postage like the last round of cards I mailed out!!!!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Sorry your team lost, Linda, but your cards are awesome. Even in the midst of sadness you can come up with a couple of cuties ;)

Runnergirl Creations said...

Adorable cards! I love the embossing on the tress card! The cupcake card is just precious! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love your cards, they are so sweet, no pun intended on the second one:)