Thursday, February 24, 2011

Colorful Anniversary

Picture Perfect Creations is celebrating their first anniversary with a dual challenge. First, take a look at these colors, totally fabulous. What's the second part you ask...why to make it an anniversary themed card of course!!!

And here is my card, using Papertrey Ink as well as Kitchen Sink stamps. It's fun playing color challenges. I usually combine them with a sketch, but not this time! Inside sentiment says "Happy Anniversary."
I'm off to get some grocery shopping done then finish up the laundry before the boys come home from school. Leftovers for dinner tonight, hooray!!!!

9 comments:

Runnergirl Creations said...

So pretty! I like the layers. Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Super job! I love the stamping mixed with the embossing. Thanks for playing along with PPC this week & don't forget to hop over to all the DT's blogs to enter for giveaways; here's a link to mine: http://scrapaddictsattic.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-anniversary-ppc.html
~Paula - PPC DT

Sharon Basel said...

This is beautiful Linda! I love the layout of this card. It shows off your trademakr stitching quite well. Beautifully done and usual.
Hugs,
Sharon

Lynne said...

So pretty. I love the embossing over the stamping. Fabulous touch.
Thanks for the comments on my blog.
Lynne xxx

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda this is lovely. The textured panel with the stems on it is perfect.

Sandy said...

What a GORGEOUS card!!! Love the stitching!! Papertrey is awesome! Thanks for joining us at PPC and for the birthday wishes!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hello Linda! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog to say hi! And ... thanks for your sweet comments. I love this sweet design. So much beautiful detail ... and yet not too "over done"! Hugs xxaxx

Tamie said...

Linda, Linda, Linda! Your talent knows no bounds. Your stitching is amazing, the layout rocks, where you chose to put your flowers is just perfect! Really Stunning use of our colors. Sure glad to see you were able to join us this week at PPC and good luck with the DT search. (Think this might be my new fav of yours).

thanks for your beautiful comments too. I love them.

Lori Turner said...

Love this card! Wow! Linda this card has definite wow factor - thanks for playing with us at PPC :)