Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Photo Inspiration at Freshly Brewed Challenges

Would you look at all those pillows!!! I love pillows, but try and explain their purpose to my husband when he sees them in large numbers like this!!!! LOL!!! Today at Freshly Brewed Challenges, we are using this photo as inspiration for your creation this week.
And this is what I came up with. I was inspired by the colors and, believe it or not, the "layout" of the pillows. Crazy and hard to explain, that's why I'm not good with inspiration challenges!!! I used the image Cupcakes in a Row from Fresh Brewed Designs. You're going to want to check out the store for all kinds of new images that were released last week as well as new handmade embellishments. And there is some new rubber coming in the very near future, so be on the lookout for that. We are actually holding a Blog Hop March 1st to celebrate, so you won't want to miss that!!!


4 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Oh Linda - I love the colors and the image you used--such a sweet card!

MiamiKel said...

Soooooooooooooo stunningly beautiful, Linda!! I totally get the pillow layout on your card! This paper is fabulous and a spot on inspiration to the photo ... and lol, yes, my dh is the same with the pillows on our bed, too :) Great job!! x0x0

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Linda, this is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the papers, esp the paisley! and your bling, pearls and stitching... WOW!!! You always inspire me. HUGS

Stacy Morgan said...

Pretty and sweet.