Friday, January 7, 2011

Love is Sweet

Welcome to our monthly Clearly Inspired Challenge from Clear Dollar Stamps. "Love is Sweet" is our challenge theme for you this month. And what is more lovable than a sweet little bear??!! I used the newly released stamp set Heart Hugs. I embossed him onto WCP and used my Tombow markers and blender pen...love this technique!!! I wanted to make him a honey gold bear to remind me of my childhood favorite, Winnie the Pooh. I still have "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh", on VHS tape!!! My kids are 12 and 15 and obviously don't watch it anymore, but I will never part with this tape!!!!! Now be sure and head over to the CDS blog, Clearly iStamp, so you can see some real sweet eye candy that others from the DT created! Leave 'em a few sweet comments too while you're at it!!! They sure do appreciate it!


Now let's see what you've got up your sleeve for our challenge this month. Remember, you must use a CDS image. Don't have one, don't worry, there's the most sweetest freebie digi you can use called Sweet Stuff. Now get creating!!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Such a great image and card for the challenge. I love how you colored it :D

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda he is adorable. Such springy colors and fantastic coloring!

Lisa Lara said...

My sugar rush paper just came today. Yay. Now I can use it. I just love how you used it here. Love your colors Linda.