Sunday, January 30, 2011

Frogs, Butterflies and Flowers...

Oh my!!! It's the beginning of sneak peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps' February release. Ouch, I said February, but that means we're getting that much closer to spring!!! I wanted to show you this card first, because this new set, Hoppy Frogs, is my favorite for this month!!! And there is a Cuttin' Up SVG file that coordinates with this set for added fun! Remember, February 1st you'll be able to make your purchase of all the new sets!!!
I mentioned the SVG files for the previous stamp set, well this set, Bold Butterflies, has a set of dies to go with it!!!!!! You know I love my dies!!! I stamped these butterflies first then cut them out. I used some Basic Grey June Bug DSP to help me out with these adorable 3 x 3 cards. They will be perfect for little gift cards on a little something to tell someone you've been thinking about them.

And here we have a new set called Sentimental Flowers. I wanted to keep this one clean and simple. Now unfortunately I couldn't get a good pic, the ribbon is not as yellow as it looks here so use your imagination! This set also has a Cuttin' Up SVG file to use on your Cricut and PC/MAC. I use SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot), a program that runs on my PC and downloads cut files to my Cricut. I have an older Cricut that hadn't seen much use, and now, look out, I'm cuttin' up a storm!!! Please be sure to check out the rest of the DT's projects and leave 'em a little lovin'.
Also, be back tomorrow when the rest of the February releases will be previewed! You won't want to miss these!!!

7 comments:

Tinie said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the butterfly cards and waht you did with the ribbon on the last card is lovely!!
Greetings from Holland, Tinie

Dorcas said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards, Linda! Thanks for sharing :-)

Cassie said...

Gorgeous cards, Linda. I'm lovin' that ribbon treatment on your 'sentimental flowers' ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda these all look wonderful! I just adore your layouts and colors. Very vibrant and pretty.

Lisa Lara said...

Such beautiful creations Linda. Your stitching just finishes them off with perfection.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, what cute cards! Your coloring is just wonderful and I love all the layouts. Great job!!

Shell said...

SO cute, Linda!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that precious frog card. You did great on all 3. Beautiful.