Saturday, January 8, 2011

Be This Happy

Remember how wonderful it felt when you were a kid, out on the playground swinging high to the sky? I still love to swing when we're at the park, just maybe not as high!!! Anyway, this little caterpillar sure is happy swinging on his leaf! You can find this cute digital stamp, Caterpillar Swing, at Clear Dollar Stamps. I followed the OWH Stars and Stamps Sunday Sketch Challenge. Again I'm working on my scrap bin -- my New Year's Resolution, use what I've got. So far so good!

5 comments:

Tamie said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is this. The way you color is so amazing and well you inspire me with your cards. Is there a way that I can become a follower of yours. I didn't see a link?

Hope you are having a great day!! Hugs
Tamie

Cassie said...

Oh, so cute, Linda! That is one of my favorite CDS digis, hehe :D

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely darling :) Such a fun and warm and happy card! Gorgeous coloring and lil detais - have a blessed weekend!

Julie said...

Adorable card! I love that plaid background and all that stitching! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda this is darling...