Friday, December 3, 2010

Clearly Colorful Inspired Challenge

Hooray for Friday!!! And the first Friday of every month means time for another Clearly Inspired Challenge at Clear Dollar Stamps. This month is a color challenge -- 3 shades of blue with white or black as a neutral. Blue is my favorite color, so I had tons of fun with this one!! I don't know if I've ever mentioned this or not, but I LOVE snowmen (I've mentioned only about every time I post!!!), and this snowman digi is a FREEBIE at Clear Dollar Stamps. You can get him already colored, just the outline, a "Happy Winter" sentiment (mine is on the inside of the card), AND a PDF file of a blue gingham background just like his vest! I used the pre-colored one because he is just so cute in his vest. My blues are Pacific point, Bashful blue, and Night of navy with white as my neutral. My designer paper is scraps I found...in blue!!!!!! I added some Stickles for snow and this card is done and ready to be mailed!!! Now play along with us, we would love to see your inspiration! You must use a CDS image -- don't have any, then what are you waiting for!!! Scoop up this free digi set and play!!

10 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely, lovely card!!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

So, so Cute!

K. Joy said...

This is adorable!!! I love the layout and the silver brads along the sides. Too cute! :)

Kevin Renz said...

Soooo cute!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What great card, so sweet, I love snowmen.

Barb said...

WOW Linda! Breathtaking!

Lisa Lara said...

This is just so sparkly, pretty and well done Linda. I love the layout and papers too.

Lauren said...

Super cute card! I love the snow!!

Shell said...

OH HOW CUTE!!! This is just so precious. That paper goes with it so very well, and I love how you glittered the snow. Super!!

Sharon Basel said...

Fabulous card - I'm loving the layout here. Adorable image so wonderfully showcased with all your design elements. You have such talent Linda!