Friday, November 5, 2010

Yummy Ice Cream!

Alright, who's with me in believing ice cream should be a food group all by itself? And on the food pyramid, you should have one serving per day!!! Definitely a weakness of mine!!!!! This card is for this month's Clearly Inspired Challenge with food as the theme. I used Clear Dollar Stamps' Sweet Scoops stamp set, inking it up for the very first time!! And what a fun set it is...I love all the words included so you can create your own sentiment. I think I will send this one off to my niece who is a freshman in college (hard to believe that!) for her birthday. Colors include Melon mambo, white, Pink pirouette and Olivia DSP by Basic Grey. Now please join us for the challenge this month. Be sure and use your Clear Dollar Stamps on your creation, and if you don't have any (GASP!!) a free digital download is being offered. Now get busy and start creating!!!

5 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

MMMMMMM....ice cream! Love your layout and the stitching on your card....just awesome!

Cassie said...

Mmmmm, ice cream. . .Great card, Linda! It may be starting to get cold out, but I would love a bowl of ice cream, hehe ;D

Lisa Lara said...

Beautifully done Linda. I jus tlove the pink and the sentiment tag. Great image choice.

K. Joy said...

Mmmm... Yummy!! :) What a tasty take on the challenge!! I love all the stitching on your card, too. Thanks for sharing!!

Kevin Renz said...

Yummy! Its cold and wet here today, but I'd still go for some yummy ice cream.