Monday, November 15, 2010

Unity Candle

Today's the day for several things going on. First the roofers are here and have started on our new roof. What's sad is I wanted a new kitchen and master bath...and I'm getting a roof instead!! Priorities I guess. Secondly, today is digi release day at Clear Dollar Stamps. I was lucky to work with a set created by Kim Teasdale called Unity Candle. It contains 1 image and 5 sentiments so it is very versatile. This card is very much my style - copic markers, nesties, sewing, dimensionals, and rhinestones. Oh, and I can't forget the color brown, a definite fave when it comes to card making!!!!!

Well I'm off to work, a little early but I have to get away from this pounding from the roofers! Maybe I'll go shopping for a bit!! Have a wonderful Monday.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Very pretty papers to go with this beautiful image, Linda. Love it ;D

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love this little card with the candle and so envious of your stitching that is one thing I just cannot seem to get, but love how it looks.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, this is so pretty! I love the colors you used. It is so bright and cheery. Great job!!

Kevin Renz said...

Great job Linda.

Sharon Basel said...

Another fantastic card with scrumptious colors! Beautiful with the stitching and the image is so pretty with your coloring and sponging. You sure have a talented flair for putting together the perfect papers and colors!
Hugs,
Sharon