Thursday, November 25, 2010

Season's Greetings

Happy Thanksgiving! A day to be thankful for so many things. It also makes me realize everyday should be a thankful day!!!

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you that couldn't have been any quicker to make. The image is a digital from Clear Dollar Stamps called Bitty Tree and Snowflake. I went with the pre-colored image which is included when you purchase this set!!! The papers are Scarlet jewel, White, Kraft, and Basic Grey's Figgy DSP. I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch, and of course had to add some stitching!!! The other day I was talking to my Mom on the phone and she asked me what I was doing. I told her making a card. She laughed and said she thought I was sewing because she could hear the sewing machine in the background!! I did have to explain that I was sewing on my card but I'm not sure she really got it!!!!!!!! I'll have to take a few cards to show her what I'm talking about.

3 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

So pretty, love the idea of pre-colored, especially as the holidays get busy.

Stacy said...

Beautiful card! I love the stiching, Hahahaha I think I always say that! I can't believe that is a colored image! I would have never guessed, you should have just kept that to yourself, LOL ;)
Well now I am off to check out this image, I think I NEED it!

Annika said...

I should really use pre-coloured images more!! This one is so cute and the card design is very pretty. Lush layout and perfect layering!!
Hugs
Annika