Monday, November 22, 2010

More Quick Christmas Cards

I played along yesterday with the Featured Stamper challenge over at SCS, casing this card of Sarah's. I decided to use scraps of DSP instead of stamping like she did. And this went together so quick and easy I decided to make nine more and put in my Christmas card stash.

Trying to get ready for Thanksgiving. I ordered the food (yep, it's just going to be the four of us and I decided I'm not cooking!!!!! How awesome is that!!!) and took Wednesday off so I can get going on baking Christmas cookies. I always stress myself out this time of year, to the point of getting sick. Well I've decided this year is going to be different, I will not stress over it all, I will not stress over it all...if I keep repeating this over and over again, maybe I'll begin to believe it!!!!! Anyway, I'm off to proofread Phillip's research paper, then maybe get some stamping in! Have a wonderful evening.

3 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great card, love the colors, reminds me of New England, nice and CAS, love it. There is just the four of us as well, but I have to cook, my son is home from college and my DD loves to help and they love the smell. I always suggest we can pick it up from...but they are not having it, I will keep trying.

Stacy said...

Pretty card, very elegant! Do not stress, do not stress, do not stress!!!! I will keep reminding you! :)

Sharon Basel said...

What a simple but elegant Christmas card Linda! I love this idea - I'm going to have to CASE it - looks like the type of design that goes together quick, looks great and not so stressful to get several made in time to send out!